Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dissertation proposal approved!

My dissertation research is now off and running!  About two weeks ago my dissertation proposal was approved by my faculty mentors at Fuller, and just two days ago the theology faculty at the VU Amsterdam accepted my proposal as well.  This means I am all set to start my research and writing.  No major adjustments have been made to my proposal (see my blog post from May 20).  My plan is primarily to focus on research until about October - and then I will start writing.  The acceptance of my proposal by the VU also officially makes me a doctoral candidate there as well.  So, I am now in active pursuit of PhD degrees from Fuller and from the VU!  We are making final preparations for our move to the Netherlands in September, and are very excited for this next season of life.

1 comment: